Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lots to blog about!

Be prepared…this is LONG.  Sorry. 

I haven’t loaded my pictures onto my computer in a couple weeks, and when I just did it now there were more than 200 pictures.  I think I have a serious picture taking problem.   Anyway, here’s what’s been going on!

My kids have had lots of fun playing with Grandma!  Today when we went to pick her up to go to the Gateway, Maddie saw her walking to the car and said, “There’s my Grandma Murray Girl!  I love her”. 

Mike’s mom with all her grandkids before Tyson left.  It’s a miracle we even got this shot:

IMG_0576_edited-1

Most of the other shots looked more like this:

IMG_0577_edited-1

Maddie got a new car for her birthday from Grandma:

IMG_0659 

Max likes playing in it too…IMG_0709_edited-1

But his favorite is his fire truck.  This is his cheesy face :)

IMG_0687

Good times are had by all when we go to the merry-go-round at the mall!

IMG_0585

IMG_0586

These are from my nephew Dane’s b-day party…

Watching the kids go at the pinata

IMG_0594

IMG_0600

This is what Max did during all of the pinata fun.  Poor kid, he was scared to death!

IMG_0608

Then he got a sucker, and all was well again. 

IMG_0615

Madilyn with Grandpa Nield

IMG_0607

Playing in Dane’s jumper he got for his b-day. 

IMG_0624

Loving the cake!

IMG_0642

Me and my cute niece Sadie

IMG_0650

Speaking of cute little Sadie…my sister and my mom came down to visit yesterday and so I was able to get some pictures of her.  She is a DOLL!  By the way, isn’t dress that cutest ever?!  Love it!

IMG_8284_edited-1

IMG_8308_edited-1

IMG_8344_edited-1

IMG_8358_edited-1

We went up to the gateway today with Mike’s mom.  We had fun shopping and getting some lunch at The Counter.  So yummy!  Afterward it was nice enough that the kids could play in the water.  Max was kind of unsure about it and by the end they were freezing!  But it was way fun. 

IMG_0713

IMG_0738

IMG_0757

IMG_0755

IMG_0722

IMG_0732

And just because he’s so cute in his socks, a picture of Max :)

IMG_0707_edited-1

2 comments:

The Taggart's said...

You are such an amazing mother! I love seeing your family and your incredibly cute kids on the blog! You guys always look like you are having so much fun!!

Becca said...

We love the mall merry-go-round too!! And what great pics of little Sadie... nice job!!