Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

We had a great Easter!  The kids had lots of fun playing with their new toys.  After church Mike’s mom and sister’s family came over for dinner.  We played games and stayed up late chatting.  Good times!

The loot:

IMG_8137

Madilyn loves her new paint set. 

IMG_8150

Excited to see his Easter basket!

IMG_8144_edited-1

The tower Maddie built with Max’s legos!

IMG_8155

All dressed up and nowhere to go.  Just kidding, we went to church. 

IMG_8179

IMG_8188 IMG_8192

Her new favorite look: the wink. 

IMG_8191

My handsome little man!

IMG_8208

 IMG_8200

IMG_8205_edited-1

My sister in law Ashley got a picture of us after church.  It’s so rare that we get a picture all together!

IMG_8221_edited-1

IMG_8247_edited-1

Mike’s mom gave them little Easter gifts.  They both got a backpack.  Cutest things ever!

IMG_8249_edited-1 

IMG_8251_edited-1

IMG_8255_edited-1

6 comments:

Cody and Jessie said...

Maddie is the cutest little poser! I love the wink look! Looks like you guys had a really fun Easter :) Maddie's paint set looks awesome... I might have to get one for Ava - she's so into art project lately.

Kaylene Murray said...

I love Maddie's, hair, dress and wink and Max's argyle sweater with his hair and slicked down. Good family photo too!

Kaylene Murray said...

I love Maddie's, hair, dress and wink and Max's argyle sweater with his hair and slicked down. Good family photo too!

The Lindsey's said...

How cute!!! Those are great pictures! Both Max and Maddie look so grown up!

Julia said...

That is such a great picture of you all!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Your kids are so cute and so photogenic. I love it!