Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Nothing much going on....

But here are a couple of cute pictures!  Oh, by the way, if you think pictures of kids in their underwear are inappropriate, then stop reading :)

Love this boy!  What a sweet face. 

IMG_0311

Max looked away during this one...but it's still cute of Maddie :)

IMG_0313_edited-1

Maddie's princess outfit in all it's glory!  She was playing in her room for awhile, I guess taking off all her clothes, and then came running out to show me her awesome outfit.  The broom is her staff.  Gotta love the "peace" necklace!  (that was one of the prizes she chose today at the dentist office)

 IMG_0309

So yeah, we went to the dentist today for Madilyn's first time.  My brother is our dentist, so I think it made it a little easier for Maddie.  Andrew just told her he was going to count her teeth and she opened wide (even though she was still shaking like a leaf).  

In other news....we leave for our trip to Cancun this Saturday!!!  YAY!  We're so excited.   Hopefully we won't be sick.  Mike hasn't been feeling great, and I feel like I'm getting a cold.  So we'll see.  Either way, it'll be awesome!    Hugs. 

5 comments:

KMurray said...

Only drink bottled water, don't eat ice cream off the street, choose good restruants to eat in.
Love the outfits...Maddie is just too much sometimes. Max is so big now I hardly recognize him.

Cody and Jessie said...

Her princess outfit is AWESOME. I love how creative it is! And the first picture of Max is totally precious. I'm so excited for you guys to go to Cancun, like I've already told you a million times :) It's going to be SO fun!!

The Carlsens said...

My mom is right. Max is getting to be like a little kid. He isn't really a baby anymore. He doesn't have that baby look ya know?! Maddie cracks me up. I am excited for you guys to go to Cancun too! You both deserve a nice vacation. If your mother needs any help, a break, a someone to go to lunch with tell her she can call me!

Kira Jay said...

That first picture of Max is adorable! The princess outfit is hilarious! Have fun in Cancun! I'm jealous!

Mindy said...

Your kids are adorable! Have fun on your trip! You have no idea how jealous I am! Roudy and I have never been on a trip by ourselves since our honeymoon. I think we're due...! Have a blast!!