Sunday, March 15, 2009

Disney on Ice!

Mike and I took Madilyn to Disney on Ice yesterday.  We left Max with Mike's sister so that Maddie could have a special day with mom and dad.  She REALLY loved the show.  I knew she would like it, but she was actually paying attention to everything and following the stories.  We got her her own popcorn and a Sprite and she was in heaven!  Her favorite was Tinkerbell.  She was always very concerned about where Tinkerbell was whenever she went offstage, and she was also feeling like Pluto was left out because he wasn't there.  Anyway, we had tons of fun, and thanks Ash for watching Max!

IMG_0286

IMG_0292

IMG_0275_edited-1

IMG_0278_edited-1

3 comments:

The Carlsens said...

You know, the older Madilyn gets the more and more she looks like you Emily! We just love her and I was glad Max was so good for me. We love him too!

The Taggart's said...

Madilyn does look exactly like you, she is so beautiful and always smiling! How wonderful that she had such a good time!

Brooke said...

So fun! I hope Mike is feeling better--I had strep 4 weeks after having Raleigh, worst sickness I've ever had--thought I'd rather die! I can't believe Maddie's 3--my how time flys!!!