Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Going Private!

We're going to be setting our blog to private in a week or so.  Please leave your email address in the comments so I can add you!  Don't be shy!! As long as we have a general knowledge of who you are, we're happy you're interested in our blog :)

Mike wants me to make sure you don't get spam by leaving your email address here....so, write it out like this:  myemail AT hotmail DOT com.  Thanks everyone!!! 

38 comments:

Becca said...

Sign us up! :)

baughman.r AT gmail DOT com

The Carlsens said...

we were thinking of doing the same thing.

abcarlsen AT gmail DOT com

Brandon and Amanda Gregory said...

We are going private 2. add me abgbwg@gmail.com. Make sure you give me yours!

Brett and Rachael said...

rachee2 AT gmail DOT com

Brett and Rachael said...

p.s. writing my email like that took way more concentration than it should have

Jane Huddleston said...

mjhudd AT gmail DOT com

Andrea (Annie) said...

This is Annie. Sign me up too! memoriesofgladness AT gmail DOT com

Robin D said...

All of this going private is making it hard for me to keep updated on all my blogs with google reader! But if you must I want to be sure and get an invite! robin.deschampsATyahooDOTcom

The Taylors said...

Please add me!

mandypie AT gmail DOT com

I'm going to make ours private too! Please send me your email address so that I can send you an invite!!

Jessica said...

Sign me up!!! I love reading your blog.
NericksonDOTfamilyATgmailDOTcom

Mindy said...

Why is everyone going private??? My email is roudygirl2 at hotmail dot com

I think I did that right???

The Lindsey's said...

Add me! Add me! tmbr116 AT aol DOT com

Cody and Jessie said...

peters711 at gmail dot com

Rose said...

scottnrose AT gmail DOT com

Add us please

Stef Kelly said...

stefaniekelly23 AT yahoo DOT com

add me too!!

KMurray said...

Are you having a problem?
worldbanker AT juno DOT com

amy said...

ryleemadison AT hotmaill dot com

Anonymous said...

Em
Don't forget to put my Dad and Kent and Sharon down. They don't ever say anything on your blog but they look at it.

The Garlocks.... said...

the.garlocks AT gmail DOT com...Okay, I have never done that before, so lets hope I did it right!

AMANDA said...

Add me too please!! amanda_b_51 AT yahoo DOT com...Thanks!! :)

Julia said...

I knew this day would come :) ours is thechandler AT gmail DOT com :)

Mel said...

coopsmom1 AT gmail DOT com

Brandon and Jamie Smith said...

jamiesmith12ATgmailDOTcom

Thanks Girl! -

McLerran Family said...

mclerran2 AT yahoo DOT com

Amy said...

Sign me up -
amystaiger@gmail.com

Jody said...

witchazel30@hotmail.com

Love!

Jody

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

please include me!! i love looking at your blog and your cute little family.

kamirobbins AT gmail DOT com

Genessa said...

Can I be part of this exclusive club too? genessawinn AT gmail DOT com

Tay and Teigan said...

Ooh I found your blog just in time. Saw you on Stacey's blog. Congrats on your beautiful family! Y'all look like you are doing so well!

Jenni McVey said...

Tell Mike thanks! That's so thoughtful! I hate SPAM, but love to keep up with you on the blog!!! My e-mail is bananacreampie_jen AT hotmail DOT com

Sally Barrington said...

sallyhair AT hotmail DOT com

Adams clan! said...

put me on your list bradyrobin.adams@gmail.com

Kira Jay said...

kirajay at gmail dot com

Ambo said...

Amber:
samandlucy2 AT gmail DOT com

Who me?! said...

naugleandrea AT gmail DOT com

Brooke said...

brookebigelow AT gmail DOT com

Bybee Fam said...

lareekay AT hotmail DOT com

Tay and Teigan said...

forgot to leave my email last time . . . teigs13 AT aol DOT com