After being entirely freaked out about someone stealing pictures of kids from another blog and saying horrible things, I am going to go private. Sad that there are so many weirdos out there. I'll switch as soon as I have some time to enter the emails into blogger. Hopefully in the next day or two. Anyway, sorry about the flip-flopping :)
3 comments:
you'll be glad you did! I love that I'm private. It is a sense of security! You've gotta protect the little ones. I haven't heard anything of what you wrote about stealing pictures off blogs? What has happend?
Yeah, I want to hear what happened too. Maybe that'll make me make the change too... And, how exactly do you switch it to private? I have no clue!
okay that is wrong...just wrong...I cannot believe people these days! I'm glad mine is private...But really, you can't trust anyone even if your blog is private or not. There are just some sick people out there...
Post a Comment