Friday, July 18, 2008

New Furniture!

Yay, I'm so excited! We got new couches yesterday and today I went out and got a new table and plant and some cute pillows to match.  We haven't ever had a love-seat, and I'm so excited about it!  Haha, it's kind of ridiculous, but I love it.  Anyway, I just wanted to post a few pics. (BTW, the flash kind of makes everything look a little red.  They're really more of a dark Chocolate brown color).  

IMG_6066

IMG_6069 

I LOVE these pillows.  I swear, Target is my favorite store on earth. 

IMG_6070

IMG_6072

9 comments:

Robin D said...

I don't think its ridiculous at all-I get so excited about things like that. I love, love, LOVE the pillows and the couches. Luckily you!

andrea garber said...

Emily...your whole room looks amazing! I love it. I really like the pillows you picked out too. They look so good with the couches. I want to come see it in person!

Rose said...

I like your new furniture. When we got our new couch, I loved it too. Good choice on the pillows too.

Cody and Jessie said...

Love the new furniture!! The room looks so great now, and cozy too. Cute picture below too - of Max in the dirt! I can't say I love my chubby pregnant face though ;)

Jessica said...

I love the new furniture......and the new pillows!!!

amy said...

I am loving your new couches and pillows. Very cute!! Target is also one of my favorite places to shop. I can walk around that store forever and not get bored.

The Garlocks.... said...

I'm impressed your house is so clean! You end tables are shiny and your table has no hand prints on them! Are you sure you have kids!! I love the furniture!!!

McLerran Family said...

I love the new couches!! They look great and very comfy. I'm with you on the Target thing too. I have some that are very similar to the ones you got.

Brandon and Jamie Smith said...

HI EM!! I was just thinkin...I REALLY miss you!!! You are just such a great, bright, happy person!! Who couldn't just love you to death? Thank you for being such a great example to me. I'm so glad I got a chance to associate with you. Every single memory I have of you is so positive. Even though we are states away now, I hope we can be best buds in the afterlife and teleport to see each other every day! LOVE YOU!

Jamie