Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Playing outside . . .

The kids were pretty stir crazy this Sunday evening, so we ended up just taking them outside to play (and get some cute pics of them :). 

 

IMG_6129

Max has his finger in his ear like this A LOT.  He must be fascinated with it!

IMG_6147

Eating some grass.  Mmmm!

IMG_6154

He hates the feel of the grass.  He looks funny when he crawls because he'll try not to have his knees touch the ground. 

IMG_6144

Maddie is obsessed with me cleaning her feet if they get dirty.  Right here she's checking them to see if I need to grab the wipes :). 

IMG_6175

Playing peekabo with grandma. 

IMG_6190

IMG_6192

Mike and his dad with our kids. 

IMG_6195

2 comments:

Mandie said...

You're so right that pic of maddie peakin' out from behind the basketball hoop post is so cute. You did a great job. I love the one of Max with his finger in his ear too. So cute!

Brooke said...

Ok that along with mike's grandparents house have got to be 2 of the prettiest places! I was laughing at the moose part because I know I would freak out too!