Friday, July 18, 2008

Funny Stuff

My kids crack me up.  Today Max ate dirt for the first time, much to my surprise.  The door was cracked open, and given that he bee-lines it to the door to try and get outside, he got there fast.  I was showing my friend Jessica our new furniture when I found him out there with a handful of dirt.  I, of course, had to grab the camera before washing it off.  Jessica was nice enough to hold him so I could get a cute picture of his first time eating dirt :)

IMG_6058

IMG_6063

 

Earlier today I came up stairs to flat-iron my hair.  Maddie and Max were downstairs watching Mickey.  I hear Max start to cry so I hurry down there and this is what I found . . .

IMG_6055 

IMG_6057 

IMG_6054 

IMG_6053

I think he was highly insulted that I was taking pictures before rescuing him from Maddie :).  I had just finished doing her hair, and so when I went up stairs she went to town on Max.  He was SOAKING wet.   He has the funniest "mad" face.  Love it!

5 comments:

Robin D said...

Gotta love older siblings! Poor guy doesn't even realize it'll only go down hill from now on! I love his face in the last picture.

Mindy said...

So cute! She's a hair dresser in the making!! :)

The Garlocks.... said...

That is so cute! I love his face and Maddy is acting like nothing is even going on! DOn't you love the sibling love!! I remember doing that to Lincoln (but I was much older)! Your furniture is beautiful! How great it must be to get new furniture! I'm ready for new furniture!!

Adams clan! said...

That is an awesome face Max is doing. I think all kids eat dirt at one point or another. Cute new furniture. I love getting new furinture!

Heidi said...

Oh the poor second children get owned! The oldest ones just do what they want! Ha ha, I love it. That's the same as Ash and Belle!