Friday, May 02, 2008

One of my favorite things. . .

One of the best things in the world is seeing my kids play together.  It melts my heart!  Yesterday, I walked into the living room and saw Maddie sitting next to Max with her blanket on their laps and she was reading a book to him.  I about died!  It's so cute to see her really interacting with him.  She loves to tickle him and talk to him and is such a good big sister.

I'm dreading when they start annoying each other.  I know it will happen eventually, and it will be a sad day!  In fact, today at Costco I had both of them in the cart sitting next to each other and Maddie loved it at first.  But then Max kept touching the back of her neck for some reason and, oh boy, she was not happy about that.  She kept telling him, "No Max, you be nice".  Haha!  Maddie is already getting particular about Max getting into her stuff.  But overall she does okay.  And I'm loving this stage!  Seeing them play together is one of the BEST things about having two kids! 

Oh I forgot to mention, Madilyn loves to wear Max's pool hat.  So that's the hat that she on :)

IMG_5375

IMG_5378

IMG_5381

IMG_5382

His binky fell out so she's helping him get it back in. 

IMG_5383

IMG_5384

IMG_5385

 

Max was really happy this day so I couldn't resist getting a bunch of good smiley pictures! 

IMG_5394

IMG_5400 

IMG_5403

IMG_5404

IMG_5415

6 comments:

Mel said...

So cute. I cant wait for Cooper and Ty to be able to play together. It was fun catching up today.

Robin D said...

Those are so cute! What a sweet girl reading a book to her lil brother! Hopefully this stage will last a long time! Max has such a sweet smile I don't blame you for taking lots of pictures. :)

Cody and Jessie said...

Cute! I can't wait for Ava to have her little brother here.

amy said...

Maddie is a great big sister and Max is such a happy baby! I love that you take so many pictures of them... I don't blame you! They are so cute!

Kira Jay said...

Hey Emily! I found your blog through Stacey's. Your kids are sooo cute! You have an adorable family! Your blog is way cute too!

ajensen said...

LOVe those pictures. How fun that you caught them on camera.