My baby boy turned 7 months old yesterday. It's flying by too quickly! I remember doing a picture montage of Maddie when she was this age, so I wanted to do one for Max too! Here it is if you'd like to take a look :). I love this boy!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awesome! I just love whe do you those! You must teach Ashley so she can do it in a few months. Love you all! Grandma Murray
That was so sweet! It made me think way back in the day at MyFamily.com. You wanted a baby so bad! And now to see you with two beautiful children...it's amazing how fast time flies!
I can remember when I was praying for you to have a baby. Now look at you. You look amazing. We are still awaiting news of our adoption. I wish it only took 9 months. Congratulaions. Kristin
8 comments:
Awesome! I just love whe do you those! You must teach Ashley so she can do it in a few months.
Love you all!
Grandma Murray
Okay I see I can't type! I mean to say....I just love when you do those videos!
That was so sweet! It made me think way back in the day at MyFamily.com. You wanted a baby so bad! And now to see you with two beautiful children...it's amazing how fast time flies!
Awww...He's so cute!! I loved all the pictures!! :)
Cute pictures! I can't believe how fast he is growing... Where did seven months go??
I can remember when I was praying for you to have a baby. Now look at you. You look amazing. We are still awaiting news of our adoption. I wish it only took 9 months. Congratulaions. Kristin
This is such a cute idea, thanks for sharing. Max is such a cutie, he's gonna be a lady killer. I found your blog....wahoo!!!
So cute. That's a good idea, I need to get something like that for my kids too!
Post a Comment