Thursday, May 08, 2008

~My cute Max~

I just had to post some pictures from this morning.  He is such a sweet little baby!  He's getting close to crawling now, and then I'll have TWO kids on the loose!  Ah!  He gets up on his hands a knees and rocks.  It's adorable.  Anyway, here's the little stud muffin :)

IMG_5450

IMG_5438

IMG_5455

IMG_5470

9 comments:

Brett and Rachael said...

Oh he is so so darling! I love those big eyes and his hair is so cute all spiked up!

McLerran Family said...

He is so dang cute!! I love the spiky hair!

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

What a little cutie! You are totally going to die when I tell you this. My mom told me this. My cookie recipe is not my own. We have had it for about 20 years though. Your cute sister in law Jessica used to baby sit us when we were little and she would make these cookies all the time. We got the recipe from her. I'm actually a little embarrassed, but they are super good and everyone loves them. So sorry, I'm a recipe stealer. But let her know that everyone loves her cookies and she is amazing!

Brooke said...

he is such a sweeite!

Robin D said...

You're right he is a little stud muffin! And what an adorable smile...is he always happy or what?!?!

The Lindsey's said...

those are adorable! I love his hair!!

KMurray said...

He is a doll and I love that hair like that! He looks months older.
Love Grandma Murray

amy said...

My goodness, he is so cute!! I love his hair spiked and I love his two bottom teeth poking out in his smile. I am sure you can't get enough of him. Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

andrea garber said...

I wish Blake had some hair so that I could do fun stuff like that. I love it. He is so cute and I love that he and Blake are buds.