I guess I’m just in a blog funk or something; I have no motivation. But since we use this as our family journal, I have to keep it up!!
Mike’s parents took us up to Heber to go on The North Pole Express. It was a few days before Christmas, and snowy, and cold. Perfect for a wintery holiday night :) The kids LOVED it and it was just fun being together.
The next day we went sledding at Gorgoza Park near Park City for Mike’s work party. It was SO much fun. The kids were a little overwhelmed, just because the cold wind in your face could take your breath away. But once Mike and I taught them how to tuck their faces down into their coats, they were good to go :). After sledding his company took us to NYC Pizza for lunch. They had the whole place rented out, so it was just us there. And they just kept bringing more and more food and desserts. It was yummy to say the least! It was fun to get to know some of Mike’s work friends and their wives.
Now I gotta get caught up on Christmas and the New Year. But first I have to head to scouts, so hopefully I’ll get on and finish when I get home :)
No comments:
Post a Comment