Another Christmas come and gone. Time goes too fast. I’ve always been one who looks forward to the next thing, whatever it may be. And I’m becoming more aware that time is passing before my eyes. So I’ve really been focusing on enjoying the moments and living in the present. My kiddos are gonna be grown up before I know it, so I gotta just relish my time with them and snuggle while they’ll let me :)
Anyway, we had a great Christmas! It was fun having both sets of our parents here and spending the holidays with them. The kids were SO excited for Santa and it was great seeing their faces Christmas morning!
Christmas Eve was great. Andrew and Jessica had us all over for a yummy dinner and great company. I always LOVE Christmas Eve. It always feel so exciting mixed with reverence. A neat combo :)
After dinner we all gathered downstairs and watched a movie Ashley and Marcus had put together. They had collected old photos from all of us and put it to music. It was basically about my parents falling in love and all that’s come from it… A big family with the best grandkids!!
No comments:
Post a Comment