I’ve had some pictures I want to post, but unfortunately our hard drive is completely full. Every last byte. So I can’t even upload the pictures that are on my camera. Good news is, we got a new computer with a HUGE hard drive (YAY!), bad news, it’s not up and running yet. As soon as it is, I’m gonna get some pictures on here!!
We’ve been having a fun summer. Lots of Lagoon, swimming, more Lagoon, lazy days, playing with cousins, and more! My parents just flew in yesterday, and we planned a big surprise party for them. All of their kids and grandkids were there, and they had NO idea. It was fun jumping out and yelling “surprise”!! Although the kids about tackled Grandma and Grandpa, thankfully no one was hurt :). Haha.
Tomorrow, we’re heading to Oakley for the rodeo and dinner with the family at a campground. The next day is the concert in the park with fireworks, and the day after that is the parade. Lot’s of fun days ahead!! Let’s hope the kids can handle it without meltdowns (from pure exhaustion :).
No comments:
Post a Comment