The weather has been SO beautiful for the past few days! What a difference it makes in all of our moods. Happier kids and happier mom :). We took a field trip with Madi’s preschool to This is the Place Heritage Park. I hadn’t ever been there before, but I decided I wish I could live in a place like that!! I mean, not in the “olden” days, but just with the quaint dirt roads, shops, picket fences, and tree-lined streets. Absolutely beautiful!
Petting little goats.
“Choo-choo!!”
Max hard at work plowing in the fields. I cannot believe how much work the pioneers did. Just day to day non-stop work!! Even the kids. It must have been exhausting.
Winding up to smack the rug…
A few of Madi’s little friends from School. She’s already SO sad preschool is almost over for the year. She tells me all the time how much she’s gonna miss it.
We had Madi’s dress rehearsal for The Ice Queen today. She had so much fun and I’m so proud of her. She was WAY excited to run into her cousin Katelyn at rehearsal!
My little snow-bunny!
Can I just say how much I LOVE this picture of my baby girl!?
Cute little friends watching the big girls perform. A tiny bum in a tutu is about the cutest thing ever! Madi is on the right.
3 comments:
Thanks for posting that video. SO excited to see it for real on Saturday. I'm a proud Aunt, that's all there is to it!
We went to This is the Place last year and loved it!
It's hillarious that you remembered the swimming thing because Amy and I were just discussing your swimming pool the other day!
Madi is such a beautiful little ballerina! She just looks so much like you---I love it!
Post a Comment