Living in Utah we have to take what we can get in the Spring! Yesterday the high was 74, today we woke up to snow. Boo! But we did enjoy some days outside while it lasted :). Mike works right across from a huge park, so we loaded up our picnic basket, picked him up from work and headed out! The kids seriously had SO much fun. So did Mike and I!
Not a bad picnic basket for 12 bucks from Walmart, eh?! I promise there really was more in there than just the Baked Cheetos.
Madi was so funny, she was throwing as HARD as she possible could. Those ducks had to watch out or they’d get pelted with bread.
There was some serious football-playing going on.
I need to remember to take my better camera on outings like this! I forgot and then I can’t stand how long it takes to actually take the picture! There’s such a delay between pushing the button and the picture snapping. Drives me crazy!
For FHE we took the kids bowling for the first time. Lots of fun!
My handsome boy in his new church clothes from Grandma Murray! And yes, I know. His shirt should be tucked in. We tried! But it kept coming out every 5 seconds :)
Since we’re living up here in Davis County we decided it would be fun to do Lagoon passes for the season. They’re a pretty good deal considering the fact that if you were to go to Lagoon just twice, the pass is paid for! My family is also getting them for their kids so it’ll be fun to be able to just head over for a couple hours, play with the cousins, and then call it a day. Much better than feeling like you have to stay there ALL day!
This picture is blurry, but it shows how much fun he has on this ride. He seriously grins ear to ear on it!
My little tooth-less Max and my handsome hubby :)
I have never been at a Lagoon on a day like yesterday. I was maybe 65-70 degrees and NO ONE was there. It was EMPTY! So nice! We basically walked all all the rides, and the ones we did wait for weren’t long waits at all. The kids LOVED the new Bombora ride! I did too. It’s a way fun roller-coaster that kids can ride, but it’s not so tame or boring that it isn’t fun (Puff the Little Dragon, anyone? :). Definitely took some bravery for the kids to ride, but they did great!
All in all, we’re so glad spring is here! Now if it’d just stay for awhile… :)
3 comments:
When did Lagoon open so early in the year? Your kids are so darling, the always have such cute smiles on their faces
Thanks loved all the photos and video and update!
Love MOM
Lots of fun. Baked Cheetos? Those sound good!
Post a Comment