Saturday, March 12, 2011

Madilyn Turns 5!

The big day finally came.  After weeks of waiting, she finally made it!  And boy was she EXCITED!!  She had such a fun birthday party with family (a few days before) and then we took the kids to Disney on Ice the night before her b-day.   And then on her actual birthday we had another small party with just us at home.  So it felt like a birthday WEEK!  Which was so much fun :). 

IMG_4567

IMG_4564

IMG_4556_edited-1

I didn’t even get a picture of the decorations.  Crazy me.  She had a BARBIE party.  It was really cute!  Kinda funny that she chose Barbie.  She NEVER plays Barbies.  Ever!  She just doesn’t like them.  So I was surprised when that’s what she wanted!

Disney on Ice.  They had SO MUCH FUN!

IMG_4571_edited-1

IMG_4572_edited-1

IMG_4578_edited-1

IMG_4579_edited-1

Riding the new bike!  She’s done great at it. 

IMG_4590

IMG_4585_edited-1

IMG_4592

IMG_4594

2 comments:

Emily said...

So cute! Happy B-day Maddie! I am thinking about getting Bay a bike...no training wheels, huh? Did her old bike have training wheels? I am trying to remember! Oh, and we went to Disney on Ice Friday...Bay LOVED it...Jack liked some of it. ;) Miss you guys! Come down and play some time sooN! In the summer we will have to do pool dates! :)

The Carlsens said...

Happy Birthday Madi! Can't believe that little cutie is 5! She's so fun.

Hey, what scooter is that? We are gonna get Ty that for his b-day and Max's looks cool. Let me know ASAP. I gotta get it ordered for his b-day : ) Thanks!