Thursday, May 20, 2010

Family Pictures

We had Megan Knorpp do our family pictures this year, so here are some of our favorites :)

IMG_5524

IMG_5558_edited-1

IMG_5594

IMG_5607

IMG_5626

IMG_5663

IMG_5766

IMG_5759

IMG_5803_edited-1

IMG_5684

IMG_5690web

Max ended up getting the dandelion in his mouth…

IMG_5700web

IMG_5702web IMG_5706web

He was not happy about it:

IMG_5715web

Cute cousins

IMG_5676

IMG_5737

After Mike and I had kissed in a picture, Madi and Max wanted to too :)

IMG_5819

IMG_5830

IMG_5835

6 comments:

K Murray said...

great! You did pick some good and thanks for NOT posting the horrible pictures of me! I know there are a view of those. :)
MOM

McLerran Family said...

Cute, cute pictures! I love the colors. They turned out so good!

Jenny Ricks said...

She did a great job! You all look dashing! :)

Emily said...

SOOO cute! I love the color scheme too! Oh and I just have to say--the one of Max eating the...weed (what are those called, I forget?!)--oh made me laugh! :)

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Fabulous! I love your pictures

Chelsey said...

So cute! I love the blue and yellow color scheme!