Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lavender Days and Swim Lessons

My friend Mandie and I did the Lavender Days 5K on Saturday.  Although I’m so NOT a runner, it was actually really fun!  I laughed harder than I have in a long time.  Girls days are great :)

IMG_1275

Here’s some pictures of the pretty lavender we ran though.  There was a path that went through the fields, and the race just followed that path.  Gorgeous!

IMG_1279

IMG_1278

Later that day this is how I caught Maddie watching her show.  She’s just munching away on apples enjoying the hamper. 

IMG_1270

IMG_1272

There are from her first day of Swim Lessons.  She was SOOO excited to go.  In this picture I told her to say “Swim Lessons!”  So this is the pose she struck while saying that.  Silly girl. 

IMG_1281_edited-1

IMG_1283_edited-1 

All the kids were supposed to go line up by their signs.  Most of the kids all lined up single-file looking at the sign.  This is what Maddie did when I told her to go line of by her sign.  She stayed that way until the class started. 

IMG_1287

IMG_1288

IMG_1294

1 comment:

KMurray said...

Emily I am so proud of you that is great! Swimming lesson picture is just way too fun.