Mike - Emily - Madilyn - Max
Me: We’re thankful for our blessings
Maddie: Thank you for bessings
Me: We’re thankful for daddy’s job
Maddie: Thank you for job
Me: We thank thee for the Gospel
Maddie: Thank you for Costco
What a great way to start the day :)
She's TOTALLY right!!! Haha. That's funny =). We don't even have one in Dayton and it's SOOO sad! I have to buy wipes from the grocery store! Not cool =)
Love it! We are also VERY thankful for Costco!
Oh my, I am cracking up right now!! That is so hilarious.
That's awesome! That gave me a good laugh! Kids say the best things!
LOL! Oh you will love that you documented this!
Oh I am dying here with laughter!!!!
HAHA.this is fantastic.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She's TOTALLY right!!! Haha. That's funny =). We don't even have one in Dayton and it's SOOO sad! I have to buy wipes from the grocery store! Not cool =)
Love it! We are also VERY thankful for Costco!
Oh my, I am cracking up right now!! That is so hilarious.
That's awesome! That gave me a good laugh! Kids say the best things!
LOL! Oh you will love that you documented this!
Oh I am dying here with laughter!!!!
HAHA.
this is fantastic.
Post a Comment