Maddie had such a fun time at her first recital today. And she did an AWESOME job! We're so proud of her! Maddie was very happy that both her grandma's were there, along with her aunt Marci and cousin's Katelyn and Courtney. She missed her grandpas! Mike's dad is in Qatar and my dad is in Brazil.
Practicing on stage. Sorry it’s dark…
Snacking on her apples..
Afterward with her flowers. She also got the Tinkerbell movie from my mom and a 12 Dancing Princeses book from Mike’s mom.
Here's the video! Maddie is in the center.
8 comments:
Just can't get enought of it! She was fabulous! :)
I'm so impressed! Madilyn totally knew the dance. She's a beautiful little dancer. What a fun memory!!!
She was the best one out there! Keep her going!
Just fabulous! She is a STAR!! You know, I have a picture of you and I in our dance outfits! (we were stars too...)
Maddie is adorable! That was so much fun to watch and she really knew the dance moves well. Bravo!
Wow I am impressed at how well she knew her dance moves. And it looked like she was singing along too. How cute!
That was super cute! She remembered the dance better than any one else and was totally into it!
There is a reason why she was placed in the center for the dance : )
Post a Comment