Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My baby girl is 3!

Happy Birthday Maddie Girl!!!  I can't believe she's already 3.  She's a full blown KID!  It's kind of bittersweet.  She's way excited to have "more candles" today!  We're taking her to get some chinese food for lunch (her FAVORITE) and then we'll just have some cake tonight and let her open her presents from us.  Kind of low key, but it will be a fun day. 

Madilyn is such a fun little person to be around.  She's very animated and is always wanting to do something fun.  She loves playing with her friends and she likes to talk on the phone to anyone!  Her dad, my sister, both her grandma's...she loves it.  She likes to sing songs before bedtime and say her own prayers.   Maddie loves her dance class and nursery.  Her favorite movie right now is "Finding Nemo" and she eats cocoa pebbles every morning for breakfast.   She loves her little brother and is VERY protective of him.  She hates it when he's punished.  If I put him in time out she cries the whole time saying "be nice to my max!".   We are so thankful she is in our family.  We love you Maddie girl!

Brand new

IMG_0387

IMG_0384

One year old

IMG_1454IMG_1643

IMG_1480 

Two Years Old

IMG_3271

 IMG_3244

And NOW!  What a big girl :)

IMG_7955

6 comments:

Cody and Jessie said...

Happy Birthday Maddie!! I hope you guys had a way fun day! She is such a sweet little girl. I love the picture in the post below where she is wearing her new leotard and pointing her toe perfectly!

KMurray said...

She is getting cuter every day! I just love her and Max!
Grandma

Becca said...

Those pics of Maddie are SO cute! Happy Birthday!! She's such a darling girl... hope her day was special.

McLerran Family said...

She is a cute girl! Hope she had a Happy Birthday!

The Carlsens said...

That was a nice little flashback. She is a doll. Tell her that I love her ballet moves and how she points her foot.

Jill Revell said...

Wow! What a cute girl- she has an adorable smile!