....So I flat-ironed Maddie's hair. And I LOVED it! It was weird though, she looked like a different child! She's always had really curly hair, and I love her curly hair, but I've wanted to see it straight too. So it's nice, because now I know we can have it curly or straight! Anyway, we had a fun photo shoot to show off her new hair :)
(I posted a lot of pictures because I couldn't decide which I liked best :)
10 comments:
oh, my goodness that is so stinkin' cute!!!! I love it! That's so fun that you have another new hairdo for her now, she always looks so cute. We need to get together this week, I'll call you tomorrow.
She looks so cute with curly or straight hair! Just curious how long did it take? Was she fine sitting still the whole time?
It turned out great and she looks adorable in her little photo shoot!
Oh my! She is a doll. No kidding but I can see me in her, especially with the straight hair (b/c I pretty much only do straight now!) Can you believe Max is almost 1?!
She is always the cutest thing! I can't believe she sat still for all that, but again she is a girly girl and likes the girl thing.
Grandma Murray
So cute! She looks so proud of her new hair. It's adorable!
SOOO cute! I love how Jordan's looks straight too. I've learned to be careful during those humid days though =). The straight turns into poof real quick! Curly hair is the best! (except when it comes to combing it in the morning- yikes!)
that is so adorable! I cannot wait for Abigail to have hair and I can do that. She is seriously just a darling girl! I cannot decicde who she looks like! Plus, I cannot believe she will let you take picture of her. My kids fight tooth and nail!
Oh she looks all grown up with her hair so straight! Your kids are dang cute!
So Taylor went to an Achievement Days activity and there were like 26 girls that went!!!!
ha ha But I know she misses you and Mel......
I do too! I always loved running into you and chatting or your sweet smile of hello!
I love her hair! I wish mine looked that good when I flat iron it!
She totally looks older with her hair straight! She is too cute :)
Post a Comment