We had so much fun at Cornbellys last night (or "jellies" as Madilyn says :). She loved the jumping pillow and the sandbox of corn. We thought it would be fun to do the corn maze. Wow, it took forever. And about a 1/3 of the way through, we were just following one of the corn cops who was showing us the way out. I think we would have been lost forever if it weren't for him.
Poor Maddie was walking so slow by the end. I kept asking if she wanted us to hold her, but she kept going. I kept telling Mike, that I thought the corn maze would be way fun if you were young and dating. That way you could just hold hands and flirt the whole way through :). But with young kids? Not so much. But I'm still glad we did it, because we've never been in one!
Anyway, here's some pictures!
4 comments:
I was actually thinking of taking our little family to a corn maze for family night, but maybe not such a good idea? I can't help but want to take the kids there since it is where Roudy and I had our first date! :) Cute pics!
I'm glad you guys had a good time there! I thought it was a great place to take the kids. Ava still asks to go to the jumping pillows. Cute pictures!
Good to know it takes that long to get through the maze. I have been wanting to go, but maybe Ry would be bored out of her mind.
Can't believe Max is a year old. Happy Birthday to the little man. I too love the picture of him when you put the cake in front of him.
The pictures are so fun to see. Maddie reminds me so much of her father and grandfather. Cute kids!
Post a Comment