Thursday, August 21, 2008

My sweet Max

My baby boy is growing up so much!  He's been walking more and more and is starting to get the hang of it.  He used to just go really short distances, but he's started just kind of walking everywhere, and then crawls when he falls down.  These pictures didn't turn out that great.  Some of them are pretty blurry.  But I still wanted to post them so everyone could see how proud he is of himself.  I love it!  He claps everytime he falls down :).  We love him so much.

IMG_6469

IMG_6471

IMG_6472

IMG_6478

IMG_6467

IMG_6474

7 comments:

Cody and Jessie said...

Emily, those pictures are so precious! That is so fun that he is starting to walk more - I want to see him in action!

McLerran Family said...

I can't believe that he's walking! I love that he claps every time! He's so cute!

Rose said...

What a cute boy!! He looks so happy.
Rose

amy said...

How old is he now? Crazy that he is walking. Wasn't he just born? He always looks like the happiest baby.

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Congrats on walking...let the trouble begin. I love his face expressions. He is so cute.

The Carlsens said...

I love the picture where he is walking and his eyes are closed. He is so silly : )

Adams clan! said...

Its amazing how fast kids grow. Look at Max go...soon you will be running after him! What a cutie!