Max finally has an activity to do! Besides swimming, I haven’t ever signed him up for anything else. Poor kid. Madi has always had tons to do…I need to be better about getting him into new things. Anyway, today was Max’s first practice at Basketball. He was so cute running around in his jersey. Besides some basic dribbling with Mike, he’s had NO experience. When we got there I about died. All of the kids are bigger than him, and played really good. They were running around, dribbling and passing; doing different drills. Granted he is one of the younger ones; but I was so worried he’d be self conscious. Thankfully he kept working hard, and really improved a lot by the end. He even made TWO baskets :). After practice we went to the store and got him a youth ball, so it’s not as heavy, and Mike and him are gonna work on some skills this week. I’m so proud of him. He really tries hard when he’s doing something new.
These two… Haha, they always make me laugh. They’re best friends. I love it!
He thinks it’s pretty sweet that he can turn his jersey inside out and it’s a different color.
2 comments:
You won the ticket giveaway... but I couldn't figure out how to get a hold of you. Email me your full name and email address so I can get them your info for your ticket!
Ashlee Birk
themomentswestand@gmail.com
Post a Comment