I put Madilyn in Cheer about a month ago. Her cousin Katelyn goes there, and has such a great time. Madi’s talked about wanting to do it for awhile. Well, she was in Ballet, so I thought we’d do it maybe in the summer or something. In the end, I really didn’t like this new studio she was at, and so I pulled her out of ballet and now she does one night a week of cheer and tumbling, and then one night of just tumbling. She is having SO much fun! It was great to see her perform at her recital. First of all I couldn’t believe she remembered as much as she did…simply because she’s only gone to class maybe 4 times! And also, she seemed like she was having a blast on stage.
Here’s her performance. I couldn’t find her with the camera at the beginning so it takes a few seconds before she’s on the video. She’s toward the left. Lots of times there’s someone right in front of her, but she’s there :)
No comments:
Post a Comment