Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Some more pictures from Labor Day weekend

I’m so glad Ashley had her camera when we went to the Provo Beach Resort, ours was dead and she got some cool pictures!  The ropes course there was awesome, and I was so excited to do it.  I’ll admit though, once I got up there I was terrified.  Usually I like doing stuff like that (bungee jumping, sky coaster…).  But for some reason, this made me super nervous!  Madi was doing it too (she’s my little dare devil) and I think she could tell I was scared, which made her scared.  So she almost started crying at the beginning.  But then she was fine and even did the course twice!  She was having a ball.  I, on the other hand, had to get off.  I was a wimp! 

Cool picture of Ashley way up there!  Her and Brian were really brave!

8

Me basically freaking out. Haha

7

Madi doing awesome :).  Keep in mind, lots of the course is like 4 stories up!!

9

My handsome hubby; he did great on it too.  He kept showing off to me, “c’mon it’s easy Em, follow me…”.  Easy for you to say Mike!

10

Mini-Croquet.  Mike’s dad even got the middle hole (kinda like skee-ball) at the end and won a free game! 

6

Basketball Tournament

2

BLUE BELL ice cream!  If you’re from the south, you know what a gem Blue Bell is.  We haven’t had it in years!

3

4

Andrew was so adorable on the carousel.  He smiled like this basically the whole time :).  Love that boy!

5

No comments: