Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snow days!

These pictures are from the first time we took the kids out in the snow, so they’re probably from like 6 weeks ago.  But I finally got them off the camera. 

Madi, so excited!

IMG_9763_edited-1

Max, so mad.  I’m pretty sure he has the best pouty face around.   He did not like being bundled up. 

IMG_9767

This picture just makes me laugh.  Pure joy and pure anger.  Haha

IMG_9769

Then things started to turn around…

IMG_9772

Yep, thankfully he got happy!

IMG_9774

IMG_9775_edited-1

IMG_9782

IMG_9790

These next ones were taken on a snowy Saturday while Max took his nap.  Madi had fun playing outside with Mike.

IMG_9802

I love these pictures!  She was having so much fun throwing the snow up in the air and letting it fall on her. 

IMG_9807

IMG_9812

IMG_9813

Cute bum :)

IMG_9820

IMG_9828

IMG_9842

IMG_9850_edited-1

She just looked like the cutest little snow bunny walking around.  I love my baby girl. 

IMG_9851

1 comment:

Jenny Ricks said...

How cute is Madi in that pink coat?! I LOVE the "pure happy and pure anger" picture! :)