Saturday, September 05, 2009

Dancing Queen

I know I’ve said it a lot before, but Maddie really loves to dance.   The other day my mother-in-law was watching the kids and while Max was napping she put on some music.  She said that Maddie literally danced like crazy for an hour and a half.  Haha; she’s got ENERGY!  Anyway, here are some of the pictures she took :)

IMG_0550

IMG_0551

IMG_0565

IMG_0571

IMG_0574

IMG_0579

IMG_0570

6 comments:

Mindy said...

I love the last 2! Shake it Maddie!

Emily said...

Oh cuteness! That is so Bailey, too! Bailey could dance all day! Where do these girls get the energy! :) SHe is so cute.

Jane Huddleston said...

These pictures are classic! She's getting sooooo grown up!

lramey said...

oh! action shots are thee best!!! just wait until Max is old enough to dance with her and you happen upon them waltzing to high school musical in the living room singing at the tops of their little lungs=HEAVEN!!!

Chelsey said...

That's too cute! And what a great way to sneak in some exercise!

The Carlsens said...

Time for an update, eh? : )