Most of the time we’re at our pool or the Lindon city pool. It’s just TOO hot outside to play at the playgrounds or anything!
I got these goggles for Maddie a week or two ago. Whenever she used to see kids with goggles at the pool, she’d say, “mom, I really need some gobbles”…so I thought it was time to get her some! She’s getting really good at going under water and looking around. She’s getting a lot better!
Max likes to wear them too :)
Maddie and her friend Addison at the pool.
We had to get out of the pool for 1/2 hour because of lightning…so we just ate some watermelon and waited.
These are some cute pictures of the kids when Mike gets home. It’s their favorite time of day!
This is what happens when I tell Madilyn, “Don’t you dare smile!”. Works like a charm.
Just relaxing after swimming.
Max is OBSESSED with putting on everyone’s shoes. He chose Maddie’s boots this time. Nice outfit, huh?!
Laying on dad watching TV
Grandma and Grandpa Murray got into town! It’s been a whole year since Grandpa Murray has seen the kids. Last time he saw Max, he wasn’t even walking!
Max in his new favorite hat
Maddie all ready for church in the cute new outfit Grandma Murray got for her!
Max is getting so grown-up. He’s learning the letters like crazy! The other day I got out of the car, and there’s a Sony Bravia box in there; and when we were getting out of the car he was saying, “B! Ba!” over and over, and then ran right over and pointed to the B. Also, I was rocking him before bed and he was pointing and saying stuff like, “nose, eyes…”. And then he pointed to my lips and said, “Mmmm, M!”. He noticed that the top of my lips right under my nose look like an “m”. He’s so smart! I just have to brag :).
Anyway, we’ve been having tons of fun this summer! I’m looking forward to Fall, but I don’t know what we’ll do when Winter comes!
3 comments:
Your kids are darn cute! Maddie loods just like you when she smiles!
I agree it's too hot outside, the bummer thing for us is, I can't go to the pool yet!
Both your kids are super smart and super cute! I love max's outfit!
So my parents moved and I found a TREASURE TROVE of amazing pictures of you and me as children! There are some amazing messy face/ funny outfit ones too!!
When I find time to scan them all on the computer I will send you an e-mail. It was loads of fun to see them!
Hey! I found your blog! Very cute! And you take great pictures of your kids...they are so cute! We should definitely have Maddie and Bay play again!
Post a Comment