Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The baby's room!

So we've FINALLY finished the baby's room! Yea!! And it's good timing too because it looks like I'll be having him within the next two weeks. Let's hope he stays a BOY because it's a very blue room with "MAX" on the wall! :) Anyway, I just wanted to post some pictures of it.

We went up to Park City with my family for a week a couple of weeks ago and we had such a fun time. We had quite a blizzard while we were there! Madilyn LOVED the constant playing with her cousins. We stayed at the Marriott Summitt Watch right on Main Street; so we walked up and down Main Street a lot and did too much shopping. When we got home Maddie was really sick :(. Turned out she had a double ear infection and a ruptured ear drum. No fun! Anyway, I've included a couple of pictures from the trip as well.





Here is Maddie with her cousin Gracie watching Barney while I was getting ready. They have fun together! Maddie even says "Gacie"!


This day was so pretty up there! We had been in the hotel room all day long, so I finally just went down to the street and let Madilyn wander around. She loved investigating the bushes.

4 comments:

Robin D said...

Sounds like a fun trip. I think little Max's room looks great! I know your anxious for his arrival!

Anonymous said...

Darling room! Grandma cannot wait to see him and rock him in his room. Maddie of course will get equal treatment.
Love Grandma Kaylene

amy said...

I love Max's room...especially the blue walls! Keep me updated on how things are going for you. I am so excited for you!

JonandLo said...

A girl and then a boy..how did you guys do that? NICE WORK! Love the room, it's a great color. Good luck EM! Keep me posted.