Sunday, July 22, 2007

Camping!

So we went camping with Maddie for the first time this last week up at Bridger Lake. We had a ton of fun!! And we're so glad we were able to go. I got another kidney stone on Thursday, and I was so sad because I didn't think we were going to be able to go camping. Luckily, I got to the hospital and they pumped me full of fluids, and I passed it that day! So I came home, slept off the morphine, and we left the next day.

Madilyn LOVED it! Let's just say, what could make her happier than spending two full days OUTSIDE?! Almost nothing! She went for a ride on the four wheeler, and loved that. Mike and I went out on the fishing boat and both caught fish; it was Mike's first time catching a fish! Very exciting :). The night we spent in the tent was....rough. Madilyn just isn't used to sleeping with us right next to her, and we aren't used to it either! So none of us got very much sleep. But we still had a blast and are so happy we went!









Oh, and here are some recent bathtub pics that I threw in just because they're so cute! The first one is Maddie giving her reflection kisses...haha :)

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks like you had fun. Glad you were able to go! Maddie is getting so big!

Robin D said...

Emily how are ya?! I found your blog through Julia and had to comment on your cute little girl! I often think back about my Ancestry.com days and wonder how your doing. Well you look like your doing great! I'll be checking your blog often and I hope we can keep in touch. Congrats on such a cute family!

Meg said...

Hi Emily- I found your blog through Robin- Isn't this blogging thing so great. I loved seeing your little girl- I haven't seen you since you were prego with her... You guys look so great and Happy. Take care- I'm glad I found your blog.