Tuesday, January 23, 2007

What I do all day (by Madilyn)

I thought I would let you all know what I do during the day! First I wake up and play for a little bit. Here are me and my mom playing peek-a-boo. I hide behind the couch, and when she least expects it, "BOO!". I come out and scare her!! It's a fun game.


Here, I'm showing my mom how to do ballet. I can't wait till I can take dance classes and soccer and stuff. It looks like so much fun.


After I finished dancing, I heard a noise outside! I went to look, but then I decided to look at the blinds. They are fun. I would play with the blinds all day if my mom would let me.


I decided to play with my toy next. I tried to act natural, but it's hard when my mom is following me around with the camera! I like taking pictures; it's fun to look at them on my parents computer.


Here I am after I got dressed; my mom didn't know it but I was tricking her. I acted like I was just going to sit there, but I surprised her and....


...Lunged for the camera! Haha, I'm so tricky!


Then, me and my mommy decided to play pretend. Here I am acting like a MONSTER!


Oh wow, what a busy day. I'm pooped. I think I'll go rest now. Thanks for looking at the pictures and what I do all day!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

She's so darn cute! I can just see her doing all of those things. Hope you have a great week!

Brooke