Monday, December 11, 2006

Christmas!! (Sort of...)

Since we are going to be in Qatar for Christmas, and can't take big gifts, we decided to have a little celebration early. We had my parents over for a nice Christmas dinner and then gave Madilyn her two big gifts. Here are some pictures from the evening! We had yummy ham, twice baked potatoes, rolls and a jello thing. My parents stayed the night and we watched a movie after Maddie was down. My parents brought a lot of gifts, and all in all it ended up feeling like Christmas!! I was happy that Madilyn really enjoyed it. At this age, I didn't know if she's really care about her presents or anything. But she LOVED them and just had a lot of fun. So I'm really excited for Christmas morning!




2 comments:

Julia said...

so cute! I'm glad she liked her gifts, gives me hope for Aiden on Christmas. Have fun in Qatar!

Brooke said...

Madilyn is so dang cute...the basket thing made me laugh so hard! I hope you have fun in Qatar? and I'm glad you got to celebrate a little before you go. Let us know how the plane ride goes :)