Monday, July 31, 2006

Swimming!!

Madilyn and I went to Bear Lake for a family reunion a couple weeks ago. Mike had to stay home to work and go to school :(. So it was just the two of us. However, I did manage to get some way good pictures of her! She's getting so big. I swear, it's like everyday I look at her and think she is bigger! Her favorite things to do lately are pull my hair and scream at the top of her lungs. It's so funny, because she doesn't scream like she's mad or anything...just screams. Sometimes it's adorable...sometimes it's not. Haha :)



1 comment:

Julia said...

Oh my gosh she's so cute! I love her swimsuit! I'll bet she had fun splashing around. And you're right she is getting really big! Aiden loves to scream too, for no reason at all but to hear himself. So be prepared for even more screaming!