Maddie loves napping with her Dad, and her Dad just loves napping! She smiles lots when she sleeps and does a lot of funny things with her eyes. She especially likes to roll her eyes back and scare her mom. When she was born she had really skinny feet and long toes...and now that she's getting chubby her little feet are too. They're so cute!
She is so cute. I love her Easter Dress. We will have to get her and Brant together to meet! I'm so glad we did this baby thing at the same time. Stephanie Mickelsen
Congratulations. Your daughter is very beautiful. She obviously has wonderful parents. We are so happy for you guys. Savor each day because those cute little ones grow up really quick. Keep in touch!
4 comments:
Maddie is so cute! Great job you guys! Em we need to get together me you and lauren!
She is so cute. I love her Easter Dress. We will have to get her and Brant together to meet! I'm so glad we did this baby thing at the same time.
Stephanie Mickelsen
Congratulations. Your daughter is very beautiful. She obviously has wonderful parents. We are so happy for you guys. Savor each day because those cute little ones grow up really quick. Keep in touch!
Landon Dickson
(& Joanna, Serena, and Emmeline)
So what does Maddie look like now?
Post a Comment